Terms of Service
The use of this site is governed by the policies, terms and conditions set forth below ('Terms and Conditions of Use'). Please read them carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. Serenio.com is owned and operated by MedAir Labs, LLC we respect your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting your privacy.
Your submittal of any personal information to MedAir Labs, LLC's website indicates acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall supercede any subsequent terms or conditions included within this website. MedAir Labs, LLC reserves the right to make changes to this site and these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All editorial contents and graphics on this site are copyrights of MedAir Labs, LLC and the related logos are trademarks and registered trademarks of MedAir Labs, LLC Inc. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks or tradenames of their respective owners.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. MEDAIR LABS, LLC MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THIS SITE AT ANY TIME.
THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS' AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, MEDAIR LABS, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MEDAIR LABS, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MEDAIR LABS, LLC DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, OR OTHERWISE.
Limits on Liability
MedAir Labs, LLC will not be liable for:
· The contents of any communication, message, or information provided to MedAir Labs, LLC by you or other third parties.
· The contents of any website not controlled, owned, or operated by MedAir Labs, LLC that is accessed from or linked to this website by direct or indirect means.
· Any damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure.
· Any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, arising out of or relating to use of or inability to use this website.
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes. MedAir Labs, LLC specifically prohibits any use of the Site, and all Users agree not to use the Site, for any of the following:
· Posting or transmitting any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other material that may invade another's privacy or publicity rights or is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable in the opinion of MedAir Labs, LLC.
· Posting a sexually-explicit image or statement.
· Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold MedAir Labs, LLC, its directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives harmless from all claims, liabilities, damages, and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of this website; (b) any alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
The Terms and Conditions of Use shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and MedAir Labs, LLC or its affiliates.
No waiver by MedAir Labs, LLC shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Survival of Provisions
Each provision of the Terms and Conditions of Use shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances. These Terms and Conditions of Use shall be severable and construed to the extent of their enforceability in light of the parties' mutual intent if deemed at all unenforceable by the competent court.
We intend that these Terms and Conditions of Use constitute the entire agreement between MedAir Labs, LLC and you.